Reach new career heights
If you’re dreaming about a move to Australia and you’re ready to climb the next rung in your career, you’ll have the opportunity to be mentored and trained by world-class professionals.
Workers’ rights are very important here too: Australia was one of the first countries in the world to implement the 40-hour work week. Some other career benefits include:
- highly competitive salaries
- employees (other than a casual employee) accumulate paid annual leave for each year of service with their employer
- 7 national public holidays with additional state and territory public holidays
- access to superannuation. This is money put aside by your employer over your working life for you to live on when you retire from work
- a low unemployment rate
- world-class universities with high quality post-graduate courses
- quality training programs.
for technological readiness
Australia ranks 3rd in the world for our readiness for technological change.
I decided to migrate to Australia because of its rewarding working conditions and the nursing opportunities are exceptional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find out about job opportunities?
Some of the more well-known online job advertising websites include:
- Workforce Australia, the Australian Government’s employment service
- Care and Support Jobs, the Australian Government’s website where you can find information and resources about working in the care and support sector. There is also a range of resources translated into 15 different languages.